About me and Educational Tourism
I consider education the best investment in the future, foreign languages – the step to understanding each other, and traveling – possibility to come back having become another person.
About me as a professional:
Currently, I’m living in the UK and working at ZOO Digital as an Instructional Designer.
- Creating learning journeys: begin with the end in mind using Eduflow LMS, Mural board, Wordwall, Padlet.
- Designing social learning experiences: forward-thinking is the new norm.
- Developing educational courses using films / series.
- ADDIE process, Backward design, Domains of learning, The Outcome-focused approach, Gagne’s 9 Events.
- Mailchimp, Sumo, Canva, Lightroom, Camtasia.
- Writing SEO optimized articles and posts.
- Editing, translating, adapting and localizing texts (English, Ukrainian).
- Creating content plans.
- Working on WordPress.
As an author of educational and touristic articles I collaborated with the following companies:
- TripMyDream (translation);
- Lingvister.ru (over 400 aricles);
- Edutur.org (over150 articles);
- Englishgu.ru (over 40 articles);
- Engramm.su (about 15 articles);
- Ayda.ru (about 15 articles);
- Theoryandpractice.ru (2 full-scale articles, link 1, link 2).
Firstly, Educational Tourism was a place where everybody could find useful information about foreign languages, education abroad, and tourism. But time flies, everything is changing quickly, so I’m going to write about Learning & Development and Instructional Design.
Let’s get in touch
my email email@example.com
I’m always happy to meet new people!